Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pensive ...


Im sitting here watching MTV which is totally irelevant to my post. I realized within the last couple of years I have let alot of people into my life and affairs, though I have no regrets I now see that most of them were undeserving. I see alot of people that I valued highly didnt really give me that same respect. It's now April so maybe the rain can wash away the remains of foolish decisions and hopefully May can bring new growth within myself and hopefully others around me. I am putting my tunnel vision in full effect. NEW apartment in Brooklyn. New school semester *which may have to come next year. NEW career goals (Public Realations) and hopefully by my birthday i can have a NEW beema. I hope hat God blesses me to see my 20th birthday.

Anyone who doesnt fit into my new agenda or doesnt respect me or my standards can just roll over and die for all I care. Tonight I am rewriting my life plan. oh yea F*k Coney Island niggas...lmao. I thought everyone was grown out here maybe 28 is the new 15 and that's how we do things. NOTHING PERSONAL

SideBar Im enjoying the new found weather for NYC...yayyy

No comments:


Serve You Suckers