Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh ATE is alrite


Jamming to Beyonce's woman like me... thats how I feel sometimes...i know iiM not the easiest person to deal with but he's there to put up with me && i love him for it. SO iiM back to work yayy my first check was $411 and the gov't snatched 98 dollars of it dammit. >_< arrgghh. In the next 2 weeks Im hoping to save up enough to give mi madre some real rent money. I want to move into our basement apartment downstairs...iiM ready to be a "mini adult" lol... BJ's bday is this week so is my momma's whoop te do0...I didnt get squat on my bday from either one...so a HAPPY BIrthDAy to both of them should suffice. I spent this weekend with moonman =] what a way to end my week. Going into work early tomorrow gotta have a really good check whoop whoop. thats all for now dont forget that God is GooD KiKiB over n oUt

No comments:


Serve You Suckers