Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Camp-Out that Zeek Foretold...

(The View from Under My Umbrella)

On Friday May1st Eva-Mula , Zeek , Jazzy Jeff and I waited in line in the rain for the well anticipated Air Yeezy's .(the second colorway) Unfortunately for us FootAction told the truth this time about not recieving a shipment of the sneakers. Some dudes were even there since Wednesday which really sucks for them. Footlocker recieved 26 of the first colorway for those enough who were lucky enough to be camped over on that end. The offically point of release was from House of Hoops. Well please believed June 1st I'm getting the last colorway...

"I aint here for the kicks, I'm here for the flip"_Eva Mula

Here are the pics...
this is ZEEK from the lost Island of the Aye. fewrulemany.blogspot.com






















yes the dubbie was in rotation ... So was this pizza from Sabarros.
Jeff got there eventually.
Evanka held her lil fort down


We came , We saw , We left empty handed , full of junk food , shower and sleep forsaken but it was the fun that counted right??

NAH MAN F**K THAT I WANT SOME DAMN YEEZY'S....I NEED A FLIP MAN.

4 comments:

z33k escobar said...

LMFAO,,, I TOLD YALLL NIGGAS!!

evanka Wiliamson said...

lmao my fort look poppin

the elite said...

I got my pair


iamtheelite.blogspot.com

jeffstax said...

still tight i didn't get mines man. good times tho. lol.


Serve You Suckers