Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'd Like to Post About ME...

I hate when people try and tell me how I'm acting ...guess what you dont f*king know me. I dont act funystyle Im probaly one of the realist chicks you can meet on the eastern seaboard ..me along with Evanka (where ever shes hiding at)Eboney and a dumb little black boy named Naverone. We never hold our tounges and thats something I can respect about each of these humans.

This week I've realized people love convenience "I'll call when its cool for me"..."we'll link up when I can" ..blah blah blah ..ugh its annoying.

Anyway iiM jobless. bumming it. && just a lil depressed . ugh. I remeber the days that all I needed was a metrocard ,a dream and a partner in crime. Now I just have dreams. Life has a funny way of coming full circle. This Time last year I moved out of mommys' house and into my own little spot. Payed bills on time. Had stacks saved. Now this year all I really have is the love of my family and true friends. Oh btw Im talking to BJ and Colin again ..i really missed them.

I know all I need is just one really fantastic opportunity at a company or high end retailer and I know I can turn it out. Burberry Gucci ..Bloomies Bendals ... someone anyone please call me =/

Thee END.

No comments:


Serve You Suckers