Friday, December 21, 2007

Growth ..Monumentally <-- spell check it w.e



I'm sitting in my ro0m ..which is almost clean =]...I realized how much I've grown in the past 1 or 2 its crazy. I feel like my mental is so much more stable && i dont depend on others to dictate my mo0d or how my day will go. I love the people who I've chosen to keep in my life i.e my friends. I dont feel the need to stick up for who's still here...don't like it keep it to your damn self.I am much more self involved...b4 i I felt like I always to keep track of other ppls. feelings..NOT anymore...but I still do anyway ..just a little...Being 18 is co0l i guess ..my mo is tryna make me pay rent LMBO..yea right.I got my oney finally and I love being able to take care of th people around me if neccessary. I'm ready to meet someone new that keeps my interest..just cuz. Me n My martian are still pretty close but in a go0d way. I'm glad he's here for me. Christmas is oH SO CLOSE...i want my violin and anything inna size 5y =] yayy..i think thats it for now. I miss blogging on the reGular.

No comments:


Serve You Suckers