Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Oh (7) Wrap-Up


This is my best friend through it all we made it.
There are 6 days til Christmas && 2 weeks left til oH 7. Somebody better get me my violin dammit.Jaleese's bday weekend was fun even though it was snowing like crazy. USA dinner is the best.Everyone is tryna tie me down..I dont wanna be cuffed going into oH ate..even though Tis the season to be cuffin. lolz. Oh yea my bestfriend Jabari isn't talking to me big friggin surprise.this hapend every couple of months or so. I'm official over *cough cough*..FINALLY... o yea i cut my hair...its a lil keyshia cole/kelis type thing.I can't wait for next year.


This is the skirt I made yesh I got skillzzz


My Marc Jacobs Dress for Jaleese Bday ... I turned alot of headS =]

this is Me BALD...nah i like it now

No comments:


Serve You Suckers