Friday, December 7, 2007

UpDate


OKay my secret lover says I need to post more so here it is....I've been hella shopping in November && December. Still not in scho0l doesn't look like I'll be until The fall which really sucks biG donkey Balls. Last night me && Cheese (Tyrell) watched Afro Samuri.I freaking loved it.I'm helping everyone I know with their homework.. not really complaining its keeping me sharp for school.Jaleese's b-day is the 17th we going to party harty on the 15th. Oh yea my sewing skillz are crizzaaacckkk it took me 5hrs 2 do one and like 4 to do another. Will post pics later.Me && Eva aka my Secret Lover are gonna be lo0king sassy. I'm waiting for her lil butt to get over here so she can get fitted. Hey Guess what I'm 18 and finalllyyyy got my damn permit.Imma be ruling the road soon. KiKiB x0x0 you Know you Love me.



^^^^^ Thats Me && My Secret Lover

No comments:


Serve You Suckers